Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Student Data Notebooks

Last week was my first full week as a Third Grade teacher and I LOVED it! 
This school year I have heard "student goal setting" at least twice, so I felt that having students keep individual student data notebooks was a must this year. This will allow students to know their starting point, set a goal and discuss actions to reach the goal, then record their progress. 
Here are some photos of what I included in my students' notebooks.
 The notebooks do not have very many pages and could have been stapled, but I decided to bind them so I could add pages later.

Reading Standards
The students will record their scores from the weekly tests.

Goal Setting Pages

 Assessment Scores and AR Points

Mathematics Standards (used just like the reading standards)

Goal Setting Pages

Math Facts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...