Saturday, August 8, 2015

My Owl-Themed Classroom-Part I

It's taken two weeks and I still need to hang the curtains (my mom is sewing them-I had a problem with the curtains I purchased) and I need to label the math manipulatives, so I am just showing a section of my room.
Here is the view of the front of the classroom.

Calendar, birthdays and grading scale.
The Making the Grade topper (free) is from Ladybugs Teacher Files blog.
I think I have purchased everything in her TpT store!
The fabric is from Hobby Lobby. It is brown with colorful circles.

I write the daily clear targets for each subject on the small dry erase boards.
I like that they are portable and can be moved to the teacher stations when needed.
The circle subject headings are from Ladybugs Teacher Files TpT store.
Reading Center
The Books are leveled by AR grade level ranges. 
The circle tags are from Ladybugs Teacher Files TpT store.

Student Book Boxes
The boxes were purchased from Really Good Stuff.
Hallway Passes
I purchased these from the TpT store of teaching with peace.

Our classes rotate through PE, Art, Music, Library and Guidance.
I use these cards to remember our special for the day. 

I just had to have these for my clock.
They are from Pink Cat Studio's TpT store.

Please visit to see Part II tomorrow!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...