Monday, September 8, 2014

Literacy Centers

Here is what my students are doing at centers this week!

Fish Center
I bought 4 carts from Sam's Club to organize the choices that students can chose from after they complete the must-do.

Must-Do

Choice-Alphabet Letters Play Dough Mats

Choice-Beginning Letter Play-Doh Mats

Choice-Popcorn Words Play-Doh Mats

Choice-Pattern Block Alphabet Letters
HeidiSongs 

Turtle Center Choices Before.....

and after!

Turtle Center Must-Do

Choice-Watercolor Words

Choice-Q-Tip Painting Words

Choice-Letter-Picture Magnet Match

 Choice-Magnets to spell popcorn words

Choice-spell popcorn words on strings

Jellyfish Must-Do
Choices-Write the Room
Read books in classroom library

Octopus Must Do
(I know, I know Stampin' Up Stampers, I should have pressed the stamp in the middle, 
but I was just too tired to play by the rules.)

Choice-Fishing (matching letters and pictures)

Choice-puzzles

Choice-Picture Perfect
(will switch to letter/word perfect soon)

Choice-Alphabet Games

Crab Center-not pictured
Must-Do:Completing Sentences
Choice-Free Writing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...