Sunday, September 14, 2014

Conference Forms-Free & Editable

In a few weeks, we will begin 2 evenings of Parent-Teacher Conferences. 
During the conferences, I will discuss how the students are progressing academically, behaviorally, and socially. We will also review the tests I have administered (Brigance and STAR).
I use a form to assist in the discussions and it also gives the parents some information they can take home (translation-put in their child's memory book).
I complete a form for each student and then I make a copy of it for the parent to sign and I file that for documentation of what was discussed during the conference. I give them a copy of the original one with my signature.
I have two forms that I have made and one is editable so you can change the skills or topics you want to cover during your meeting. I did not add a space for comments because I would end up just reading it to them instead of discussing it with them.
This is the one I am using this year. I have two versions on with "needs improvement" and one with "progressing". 
Here is the link for the editable version.
(Once you download it you can change the spacing and fonts. I noticed that the words are on top of the clip art.)


2 comments:

  1. These conference forms are just what I need! Thanks so much for sharing!!!
    Mrs.Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are perfect. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...