Monday, February 3, 2014

Building CVC Words

If you visited my classroom on Thursdays,  you would see students building CVC words during their small group session. They use letters from the Carson Dellosa Making Words kit that can be found here and I have created recording sheets so my students write the word after they manipulate the letter cards to build the new word. If you are interested in my lesson plans and recording sheets for these Building CVC Words activities, they can be found in the packet at my TpT store. You can use the Carson Dellosa letters, magnetic lowercase letters (plastic letters with and without magnets can be purchased here), or letter tiles to build the words.

The words they build are words from the word families we are studying each week. For a more detailed schedule, visit the TpT link above.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...