Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Lesson Plans Part 1 Feb. 3-7

I will post my math lesson plans and photos tomorrow. We will be learning about 3-D shapes and I still need to get some materials ready for next week.
Next week we will be reading books about nature and butterflies. Our Journeys books include Is It the Wind and From Caterpillar to Butterfly. We will also read The Very Hungry Caterpillar and one of my favorite books - Farfallina and Marcel.
These are the materials I will use for whole group reading.
The Nature unit can be found here.

One of the charts we will complete during whole group reading.

We will use these cards to retell the story.

Center Work

We will be studying the short e sound (-ed and -est word families).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...