Monday, July 29, 2013

Classroom Photos



For the hallway display, I will print the student names on clear labels and place the labels on the sea animal cut outs.

View from the door

Calendar board, literacy center tubs, and student classroom library books

Calendar board
Tooth graph from Erica-free here.
Birthday cupcakes purchased here.

Wish Fish

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom tree-pinata with foam sticky letters!


Small Group Area
 Supplies and student mailboxes

Student Work Display

Student Work Display

Math Tubs

Teacher Area on flat file

Reference Board

Word Wall


Whole Group Teaching Area

Teaching Cart

Treats for Open House
The toppers can be found here
and here. 












6 comments:

  1. Everything looks so bright and colorful!!

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the area you put together for displaying student work - beautiful!
    -Carol
    Mrs. Cobb's Kindersprouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is beautiful! So organized and streamlined. I wish my room looked like yours. I have way toooo much stuff. You gave me some great ideas. I love it! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your reference board! Where did you find those shapes? I've been looking everywhere for a set with trapezoid, hexagon, and rhombus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made them and they are for sale in my Tpt store. I have them in color or outline. I used the outline, printed them on cardstock and laminated.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...