Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Back to School Craftivties-Freebies

During the first full week of school we have 4-6 students a day for testing and orienting them to school. I like to read Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and do this project.
This link has a detailed post about this project.
Click here for the free sentence frame.

For the first full day with all my kindergarten students, I plan to read The Kissing Hand and do this project.
I have already cut the pieces and glued the wiggly eyes on and organized all the pieces in these kits.
We will do this project together, one piece at a time.

Here is the link for the raccoon pieces. I found them (for free) at TpT in Leilani's store.
I made the writing pages (free), just click here for the link.  The students can draw pictures or cut and glue the pictures provided.

If you plan to read Miss Bindergarten Gets Ready for Kindergarten and need a follow-up student activity, visit Peace, Love and Learning. The link to the back to school project is here.

I hope these ideas help you as you plan for the very special first day of kindergarten!

1 comment:

  1. I love the feeling picture ditto that goes with the craft that you created! So cute. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...