Sunday, May 5, 2013

TpT Sale

I will be participating in the TpT Sale. It will be a great time to purchase items you would like to make and use next year!

I completed the last literacy unit that I use with Kindergarten Reading Street series. It has been so much fun writing these units. I have heard from teachers all over the country that are using them and I hope it made your planning a little easier and your students smarter! 
This last literacy unit can be used when you read the book Animal Homes by Angela Wilkes.
There are materials to use for whole group reading, student written response pages, and many literacy centers.

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to make math centers to go along with this story??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can work on it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...