Saturday, May 25, 2013

Journeys!

Our school system adopted a new reading series - Houghton Mifflin Harcourt's Journeys! I was so excited when my assistant principal presented me with my copies. 


I am making literacy units for each of the lessons and have finished the first one. I just can not get out of "school mode." It takes me a few weeks.

These literacy units may look similar to the literacy units I have written for the Reading Street series, but I did have to change the skills for the literacy centers and the story maps for the books.
I will be making these this summer but I do not plan to blog about them, so if you are interested in these units, please follow me at TpT to know when they are listed.

2 comments:

  1. We just adopted this series too for next school year! Thanks so much for creating this! I am going to purchase it and the others you make this summer! Thanks for helping this newer teacher and new mom out, I never have enough time to create cool things!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...