Monday, December 31, 2012

MIce Literacy and Math

Happy New Year's Eve!
I am trying to get as many of these units written during this break and I just finished the Little Mouse Literacy Unit and Mice Mathematics Centers. The literacy unit has whole group reading ideas and student writing sheets, an original (written by me) shared reading book with student copies, and many literacy centers. The book One Little Mouse by Dori Chaconas would be perfect to use for some of the activities. All activities are aligned with the common core and I am always thinking about the TEAM evaluation rubric (Tennessee) when creating the whole group lessons.



3 comments:

  1. Love the little mouse activities!!!

    Stop by and visit!!
    Jenna
    Just Diving In

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you a "shout out" on my blog...Just wanted you to know that you inspire me and I appreciate you!!
    Christy
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...