Monday, December 10, 2012

Measurement - Common Core

I compiled 20 lessons you can use for the Kindergarten Common Core Standards for Measurement. Some of the activities I searched for and found on other blogs and I included the links for you to use. I really have enjoyed teaching these standards and hope you can use these activities to help with your planning!


Here are photos of some of the charts we used for this unit.




Here are some of the activities, centers, and books we used during the Growing and Changing Unit.






And this was finally completed. The students wrote and drew pictures about three of their Holiday Wishes.
 Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you post your measurement work on Math Monday:
    http://love2learn2day.blogspot.com/2012/12/math-monday-blog-hop-78-dec-10-2012.html

    Thank you for all your work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...