Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Mathematics Small Groups or Intervention

When I do my lesson plans, I always plan for my Math Small Groups last.  I have 4 groups and I meet with 2 a day during Math Centers.  It always takes me a long time to find and create engaging, manipulative, and differentiated 15 minute lessons and I prefer them to be seasonal.
So I decided to stop procrastinating and create the games and activities! If you need games for math small groups or to use for intervention I am making packets and have Winter and Spring ready. They can also be used as centers. Just click here for the Winter packet and here for the Spring packet. These packets are all manipulative with no worksheets, just pieces you will need to print and laminate!

2 comments:

  1. I purchased your winter set from TpT to use with my Title 1 students. I love it! I have to say it is absolutely one of the most useful things I have purchased. It has so many different activities. Thanks so much for creating this! The spring set is going to find its way into my shopping cart at TpT soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that it is helpful! I like being able to use the same game with all of my groups, just change it up a little for each one. It has made planning so much easier! Thank you for the comment!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...