Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thanksgiving Freebie!

Here are some worksheets I made that you could use for morning work, center work or anytime!

Here is a picture of my teepee. A big thanks to my mom and dad for putting it up for me. If you like the teepee and want the instructions to make it, I can post them later.
Before the word wall cards
After the word wall cards. They can be purchased here and here.
We wrote about what we are thankful for.
I displayed the writing in the hallway. The turkey project can be purchased here.


We voted on the foods that will be served at our feast next week.
The students wrote their names under the food they would like to eat.
This activity was part of our nutrition unit this week. We also were able to tie in our math skill- greater and less.






Here is a great activity to use for the story, A Bed for the Winter.
We discussed the reasons that the dormouse gave for not making these places his bed for the winter.
The pictures are part of my Hibernation Literacy Unit.

I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...