Sunday, November 25, 2012

Life Cycles & Oviparous Animals Literacy and Math

There are several themes in the Life Cycles & Oviparous Animals Literacy Unit. I just could not decide so I included lessons about Friendship, Life Cycles, Oviparous Animals and geese & butterflies. The book Farfellina and Marcel By Holly Keller would be perfect to use with this unit. There are chart pieces, graphic organizers, student writing pages, picture cards for sorting, and many literacy centers. Click here if you are interested. 
I wanted to thank Teachers Clipart for the geese clip art. She also made the ducks for my Ducks Unit.
The link to her TpT store is here.

My entire store is 20% off beginning today, Sunday until Tuesday and Monday & Tuesday you can get an additional 8% off using the code CMT12 when you check out.



I will be working on a Seeds and Plants Unit this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...