Sunday, November 18, 2012

Growing and Changing Literacy Unit and Math Centers

This Literacy Unit includes many activities, chart pieces, graphic organizers, student writing and response sheets, and many literacy centers for the theme "Growing and Changing." The book See How We Grow by Katacha Diaz would be prefect to use with some of the activities in this unit.



Up next-Life Cycles! Enjoy your afternoon-I will be working on 3 constellation projects with the triplets (yes, at the same time-yikes!)

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your units that go along with Reading Street! I have put a link to your blog on my page that is a list of Reading Street resources on my blog I hope that is okay. I want others to see your great products too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind. I am so glad that you are enjoying them. I love having everything planned out for the week! Thank you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...