Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gingerbread Displays

We created our Gingerbread Cookie Glyphs and have them displayed in the hallway. I think this glyph is patterned after one Mrs. Jump had on her website (before her blog). I added the student data sheet to mine. 

Here is the key and class data sheet:

My display:
If you like the banner, you can grab a free copy here!

And Mom's Gingerbread Display:


I hope to finish my next display tomorrow. The tree is almost done. My students wrote their wish lists and I will put them all around it.  I used green glittered wrapping paper and cut it into strips then layered it and added a bow.

3 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas tree! Super cute! :0) I am your newest follower.
    Faith
    Kindergarten Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Are you able to share your student data page and the guidelines for the glyph? I tried to find it on Mrs. Jump's website, but couldn't find it...Thanks for sharing!
    Cathy
    beagle2love@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...