Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Syllables-Freebie!

Clap your hands, stomp your feet and get ready for the hoedown! I am so excited to teach syllables.  I have been on a "syllable search" for a couple of days and here are 
some things I have found-for free!
When I returned to teaching after an extended 6 year maternity leave, my dear friend said-"you better get to printing all those FCRR games." And so I did-yep, all of them, and now 5 years later I am down to just one box top (I have piles of to-do's):
Here is one that I have planned to use during for small group time next week. I like to use them as teaching materials for small groups instead of centers.

Click here for your FREE syllable word lists. You can use these as time fillers, for a quick review or parent helpers/intervention. I will make more lists soon!

Here are some additional syllable cards that I found on my search:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...