Sunday, October 14, 2012

Armadillos and a Field Trip Freebie

I wanted to show you some of the things I included in my Armadillos Unit. Click here if you are interested in the Literacy Unit.  I also have a coordinating Math Centers Packet. Click here if you are interested in the Math Centers.
Here are some great books to read for Armadillos and Animal Homes.

Here are some ideas for charts :
 Sorting animals and their homes.

 Tree Map about Armadillos

Story Map

 Bubble map about armadillos.

Venn Diagram comparing armadillos and tortoise

Some armadillo literacy centers:
 

And some armadillo math centers:




Here are some charts we will do this week (and continue to add things for the unit) for Math about sorting. I have planned my lessons for the 5 week unit and hope to have them ready to share tomorrow!


And a freebie for you! A Field Trip Prediction Circle Map!  I will be showing some ideas from my Animal Babies Unit later this week, so check back.

1 comment:

  1. I just blogged about you! Hop on over and take a look!

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun

    http://kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com/2012/10/youve-been-bood-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...