Saturday, September 29, 2012

Math Common Core-Freebie!

I created this packet as we were trying to get our ideas together for the first few months of teaching the Counting and Cardinality Domain of the Common Core Standards. Click here if you are interested in this packet (free). It has ideas, activities and printables for you to use, modify, change and improve! I "chunked" my instruction by teaching sets of numbers (0-5, 6-10, 11-15, and 16-20).
So, I used the same kinds of activities with each set of numbers. I hope you like something from the packet and can use it with your students!

9 comments:

  1. This looks great!! Thanks for sharing...I love all of your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!! thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you so much. I am back in Kindergarten after 5 years away. So much new and wonderful material. My class can really use help with counting on. Love this.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on being back in kindergarten! Have a great year!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much. This is great and will really help.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...