Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Machines that Help-Construction Themed Literacy Unit

Done! Click here if you are interested in this Literacy Unit. It includes many activities, chart pieces, graphic organizers, shared reading books, and literacy centers. It was designed to increase rigor and is aligned with the Common Core Standards! The story, Dig, Dig Digging by Margaret Mayo would be perfect to read during this unit. I will have the math centers packet ready by Friday-it has a machines/construction theme.

1 comment:

  1. Are you using Scott Foresman Reading Street. I recognized the story Dig Dig Digging. I have some Scott Foresman sight words activities on my TPT store and have just posted a new first grade activity. You can see on my blog.

    Diana
    coleslittlepups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...