Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bears Literacy Unit and Mathematics Centers

 This Bears literacy unit can be used with any literature book or informational text about bears. I recommend the super cute story, Bear Snores On by Karma Wilson. The activities are aligned with the Common Core Standards. I included many teaching materials, skills lessons with process chart pieces, student response sheets, lots of writing and responding sheets, and literacy centers with recording sheets.
 The coordinating Mathematics Centers packet has over 20 centers so that you can differentiate the center work or you can also use these for small group lessons. Click here if you are interested in the Woodland Animals Mathematics Centers.
Excited to get started on my next unit-Hibernation!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the bear books! I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    Jessica
    Learn, Play & Have Fun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...