Saturday, September 8, 2012

ABC Flash Card Freebie

I have lost my Alphabet Flash Cards that I have used for 19 years. I hope I find them, but I made some new ones to use. If you need some too, click here for a free copy.

 My lesson plan template has changed! Now I have a daily lesson plan that I can actually see. I also included a space for my materials so I can tell at a glance what I need for that day.
I saved these plans in a jpeg format using powerpoint. This way I simply add a text box and type in my plans and none of the boxes shift. Click here to see my daily lesson plan template. My small group template will stay the same as I posted here.

I changed my hallway display! Our Stuffed Animal Day to celebrate the story Plaidypus Lost was a fun day!

4 comments:

  1. Your fabulous blogger feature is up on my blog!! Stop by & check it out when you get a chance!!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow! I feel famous! Thank you for remembering me!

      Delete
  2. Glad I found you at Learning is Something to Treasure! Your room looks fantastic:) I am off to look around your blog.

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you-I am so glad that you found me, too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...