Thursday, August 9, 2012

Table/Desk Name Tag-Freebies!

I purchased a package of Ocean themed name tags to use for my tables. I got through the entire package and after I messed up on several, I realized that I did not have enough left to finish the names in my class. So, I decided to just make some -very plain- and type the names on them. 
If you would like a copy of them, click here.
You can print them then write the student names or they are editable and you can add a test box and type the names.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the polka dots!! Thanks for sharing Jennifer! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at this post in Google Reader and at first glance thought the title page said "Edible" Name Tags lol! Which actually would make sense as I've had several kiddos nibble on their tags over the years! I have yet to tackle nametags - thanks for sharing yours - you just gave me the impetus I needed to get working on mine!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I bought mine in May, and just went through the whole package before I was finished with my names. My handwriting is terrible and the slower and neater I try to be the messier it looked. Typing is great for me!

      Delete
  3. what a great idea--and the polka dots are great!! Thank you!

    Thanks also for stopping by my blog!

    Kelli
    Tales From a Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one It is Awesome. Thanks For Sharing.
    Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...