Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Platypus Mathematics Centers

I created some Mathematics centers to use with my literacy unit about Platypuses. There are six centers that are differentiated and aligned with the Common Core Standards and have recording sheets. Click here if you are interested, they are at TpT for $3.50. 
These centers only focus on the numerals 0-5 and here is a photograph of some of the centers in the packet:
 They coordinate with my Platypus Literacy unit.  Click here if you are interested in that unit. Here is a photo of some of the activities, teaching materials and centers in that packet. The story Plaidypus Lost by Janet Stevens would be perfect to read the week you use these centers!
I am working on a Community Helpers Mathematics Center Packet to go along with the story Miss Bindergarten Takes a Field Trip with Kindergarten. It will be similar to the Platypus Math Center packet. And I have all my clip art ready to start on Julius!

6 comments:

  1. Your work is amazing! I'm so jealous of how ahead you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahead-maybe so, but I am the one staying at school until 7 P.M. I just can't seem to ever be ready!

      Delete
  2. Cool! Thanks for sharing :) Very interesting. I would love to check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...