Saturday, August 18, 2012

Common Core Freebie

I was having trouble finding just a simple listing of the Common Core standards for Reading/Language Arts and Mathematics. I needed them as a reference when I am typing out my lesson plans (we list them as "I can" statements for each lesson). Everything I could find was a checklist or small print that I, sadly, am having trouble seeing. So, I made my own and click here for your free copy!
I am keeping copies of these everywhere- plan book, curriculum binder, ideas binder and a bound copy. Yes, I can be forgetful and the more copies I have the more likely I will be able to find a copy.

4 comments:

  1. This is great. I need this for first grade...which I will either find (hopefully) or have to make myself.
    ☺ Tanya
    First Grade is Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find some! If I had time I would make them for you.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Jennifer. These are perfect!
    Angela Just Love Teaching!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...