Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Classroom Library

What happened to the canopy? It has been replaced and moved to the small group area, it just never felt right.  Here is our classroom library. This is important because I got rid of my desk so we could have room for one. I have been missing one for the past three years.
The read banner is made using life preserver clip art. I was thinking fish with hooks-"get hooked on a good book", but just decided to go with "Read." You can download the banner for free here. I used red rope-like trim and threaded it through holes at the top.


11 comments:

  1. Jennifer, I love your library! So nice and neat! Those pom-poms are my on my to do list for my room too! Thanks for sharing!

    Nicole
    Lanier's Lions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They just make me so happy every time I look at those pom poms. You will love them!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!!! You did a great job!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just looks so cozy and colorful! I'm jealous-we can't hang anything from the ceiling--tyrant fire marshal! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope the fire marshall will approve it during his walk through.

      Delete
  4. Love it!! It looks awesome. Pom Poms are on my to do list today!! Wish me luck. Well, actually my daughter has made them and is going to help out!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your classroom looks wonderful! I can't wait until I set up mine. Seeing and these lovely pictures of everyone's classroom is getting me antsy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I am working like a snail. I see to get one area done and then move onto the next. Tomorrow I tackle my small group area!

      Delete
  6. I love your classroom library! You gave up your desk for a reading corner--now that shows pure dedication!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...