Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Big Book Idea

I really like to use big books. I have made many, many of them. I like to use the document camera to enlarge regular sized books into big books, but I still can not resist a big book. Here is an idea to use if you like to make them, too- use the large bulletin board kits that you can purchase. 
Here is a Community Helpers kit and a link:
And here is my big book (I made it several years ago before I knew about clip art/fonts- I was just happy to be able to change the font color!) I used information from the Trend set of Community Helpers Flash Cards to write the text and here is the link for those.
This would work very well with my Miss Bindergarten reading unit as informational text!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I used to make some of my own big books years ago...kinda forgot about it though. I think they are buried deep in my closet. Thanks for the reminder! =)
    Bobbie

    The Daily Cupcake…A Kindergarten Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...