Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Class Website

Do you have a class website? I love my class website that I use through shutterfly.com. It was really easy to create and I update it weekly. I have made a screen movie of my website and wanted to share with you some of the things I include. If you are interested in making a classroom website through shutterfly.com you will need to sign up and then open the share tab - add a site and follow the directions ( I created mine 2 years ago and have forgotten how to do this or I would be able to give you more details). I hope this video is helpful. I am talking in this video and this is the best I could get out of 36 tries (no joke, I am tired of talking and it really is not so great).


5 comments:

  1. I had a website I started way back in 2003 during my final year in college (I was determined to have one before I began teaching). I taught myself everything I could about HTML and designed one from scratch!! I had it going for a few years. There were a couple of reasons I took it down. Now, I use our school website to house my classroom information, etc. :) thanks for sharing yours with us!

    ~ Kimberlee ~

    Two Fulbright Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very lucky to have one through your district. I learned about this one through some tech. training I had. My instructor used it in her classroom and it sounded like a great idea.

      Delete
  2. Interesting. Thanks for the resource.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have my own website that I created and maintained like my blog using a pre-purchased template. But then our school had it's website done over (which was very needed) and they created pages for all the teachers and ask that we use them and not outside websites. So that was the end of my personal one, but I still like being able to have one through our school site to use!

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...