Sunday, August 5, 2012

300 Followers Freebies

Hi Friends! Thank you for your support and for allowing me to share with you! Now on to the freebies. I tried to put them all in one file at Teachers Pay Teachers, but it just did not work, so pick and choose or choose all three!

1. Writing Traits-I made these in child-friendly, easy to understand words. You can display them on the wall and put them on a ring to use at your teacher station. Click here for the Writing Traits Cards.

3. Reading Decoding Strategy Cards-I made these to post in my room and made a set to put on a ring at my teacher station. Click here for your copy.
4. Back to School Bulletin Board Banner-I am using this for my Back to School Board. Click here for the banner.  To make this board, I started with crumpled blue paper, layered on fishing nets, and tied ocean animal shapes with ribbon. I will add my students' names using a clear address label with their name typed. Then I added the banner - it has twine connecting the circles.

25 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching 300 followers!! Those are some great freebies!
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones’ Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks-I hope you found something you like!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on 300 followers!! That is great! And thanks for the freebies. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 300 Followers!! Here's to 300 more!!!

    Come by and check out my new Clip Art page!
    Tammy

    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    Dots of Fun! Clip Art

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! These are wonderful freebies! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE all of these wonderful freebies!! Thank you so much & congrats on 300 followers! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Thanks for the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on 300 followers!!
    Thanks for sharing these freebies. I especially like the traits cards and strategy posters - nice and kid-friendly!

    Linda Nelson
    Primary Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you on Manic Monday!! I love the writing posters! Thanks so much!
    Jennie
    JD's Rockin' Readers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on 300! These are all absolutely fabulous! And, they even use my favorite fonts!!! I'm now a new follower! :)


    -Jessica
    A Turn to Learn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you found me! I hope you like using the cards with your students!

      Delete
  10. Thanks for all these great freebies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...