Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Write the Room-Short Vowels

Wow! I am almost at 200 Followers! You are certainly keeping me busy! I have added another "Write the Room" packet to my TpT store. It is a short vowel packet and includes 4 picture/word cards for these word families: at, an, ag, am, et, en, ed, est, ig, it, ip, in, ot, op, og, ock, ug, un, um, ub and ut. I made two sets, one with the whole word and one with the short vowel word family missing to provide differentiation and rigor! There is a recording sheet included that could be used by first and second graders. Click here if you are interested, it sells for $1.50. I am working on long vowels, blends, and digraphs!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks fantastic! You are so generous. You worked hard on this. I hope you sell TONS!
    hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love write the room and these look great!!

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them-quick, easy and fun center! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Hey there! I gave you the One Lovely Blog award, come check it out on my latest post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love write the room activities. I swear you can never have enough :) Looks great.

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...