Saturday, July 14, 2012

Wish List Displays

The teachers at our school post "Wish List" displays at the beginning of every school year. The display consists of a heading and then small cut-outs of pictures with the names of the items they would like donated for the classroom. Parents will take a cut-out and donate that item. I have created Editable Thematic Wish List Displays and they are available for $2.00 at Teachers Pay Teachers.

I just print mine on cardstock and tape it to my door, but you could display the wish list in the hallway or inside your classroom. I usually take it down a week after school starts, but some teachers could wait and put one up for Open House. (We have a Back to School Night instead of an Open House in our school district.)
I have included a lot of themes-ocean, pirates, owls, hollywood, crayons, bees, ladybugs, balloons, flowers, frogs, jungle, hearts, stars and polka-dots. I pre-made headers and left some empty so you can edit them. Here is a sneak peek of just a few of the themes. Each theme includes 2-3 headers and 1-3 pages of pictures to type the names of the items you would like donated. The packet has 93 pages.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so glad to get it done early. I usually dread doing it after decorating my classroom. Because it is a temporary display, I did not put much thought into it (or effort LOL)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I had most of the headers with catchy titles done, but added some more after a visit with my mom and sister-in-law. They had some really funny headings!

      Delete
  3. You have really been cranking out a lot of great stuff lately!
    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly am hardly ever not working! I am having a blast!

      Delete
  4. YOu have been very busy lately. I love all your stuff. Off now to check it out.


    ✣ Miss Nelson✣
    Miss Nelson’s Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...