Saturday, July 21, 2012

What Can You Do With Foam Boards?



Well, you can use it for a bulletin board. I have space above my dry erase boards that is 12 feet long and about 4 feet wide (when I move my boards up). My plan was to put my alphabet and numbers above it. I am just not very coordinated. I would need to stand on a ladder and hot glue everything and try very hard to get the cards and border straight. Too HARD. So, instead I will pre-make this board and hot glue the cards to the boards, then glue stick the border. When I get into my classroom, all I will need to do is just hot glue the 5 boards above the dry erase boards. If you like the alphabet cards, I made them to sell using KPM Doodles clip art (mine are Carson-Dellosa). I made them in brights and primary colors and it includes several sets that you can edit. I also have the number cards in bright and primary colors. If you are interested in the sets, just check out the TpT Items page at the top and there are links to the cards. Check back tomorrow for Word Walls!
This is what my display will look like over my board.

This is the Alphabet card set that I am selling in Brights.
This is the Number Card Set that I am selling in Brights.


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks-I am hoping it will save some time!

      Delete
  2. Love your ideas!! You do such great work!
    Crystal
    Ms Jones Junction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! Now where can I find mat boards in Cville???? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that you like it! Hobby Lobby! They have several different colors-some have a white inside. These I got on sale last week, they had them in a different section. The pretty ones are on the back wall, these were in a middle aisle display near the fabrics. They have larger sizes and they had them in white. You could also use posterboard!

      Delete
  4. What a great idea! I wonder if this would work the same with some foam poster boards?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...