Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Student Supplies

I *heart* school supplies! Have you ever used "Tap and Glue caps?" I have a class set of these and  they are about 15 years old. You replace the original glue cap with them and the students just press down (lightly) to get an appropriate amount of glue. This year we are going to add some food coloring or a little paint so they can see the glue on white paper. I had to order these and I found them again here.
 Mom found these great school boxes for 50 cents. They are perfect size!


6 comments:

  1. I have never seen the tap and glue toppers! I must get these...thanks for sharing!
    Bobbie

    The Daily Cupcake…A Kindergarten Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great-just make sure they do not squeeze the bottle!

      Delete
  2. What am amazing idea. Whoever created those was a genius. Now why didn't I hear about these before. Thanks so much for sharing :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHERE did you find those pencil boxes???? LOVE, love, love! They are the perfect size and the perfect price!

    kindergartenkidlets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...