Saturday, July 28, 2012

Paper Pouches


I had trouble with "slouchy" papers (curled up) in my center baskets and mom said "just make a pouch." Now I make them for everything. You can use a file folder, poster board, or even foam board. Staple the sides and tape the edges. If you laminate them, they would be even sturdier. There are all kinds of folders and tape designs so that you can make them super cute!
Here are some ideas:
 Center papers
Completed work-put in center basket so they do not have to get up and turn paper in.
Small Group Materials-you could even make these for each subject with information about where to find materials, books, Teacher's Manuals, etc., to make it easy for a substitute.

10 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Love it! I bought some cute printed duct tape and I think I'll use that to fancy them up. Thanks for sharing!
    Sheree Peterson
    Petersons-Pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea..thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my... love it - I cannot stand those curled up papers!!!! thanks so muh for sharing!!! yay!! another project for me:) Might decorate the outsides with scrapbook paper, too!!

    ~ Kimberlee ~

    Two Fulbright Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great idea-scrapbook paper! That would be so cute!

      Delete
  4. Wow! How simple is that (hitting myself on the side of the head)Thank you for this great idea. I just bought some cute file folders at Dollar Tree and know I know what to do with them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can not figure out why I didn't think of this either. I think I make things too complicated sometimes...thanks for sharing! =)
    Bobbie

    The Daily Cupcake…A Kindergarten Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...