Friday, July 13, 2012

Lots of stuff you can edit!

Don't you just love personalized things? Well, I have been busy making things that you can edit to include your own information. Here are the 3 projects I have completed:

1. These are Editable Polka-Dotted Cards, Labels, and Signs or Posters. They come in 6 different sizes and in red, black, green, blue and yellow. You can use them to label your center baskets/tubs, use as nametags, or center signs/posters. I plan to use the smallest cards to make "business cards" and print them on magnetic paper, then give one to each parent. It will have my name, e-mail and the web address to our class website (Shutterfly-it is awesome!)
Click here if you are interested in these. I am selling them for $2.00 at TpT.
2. We post our class schedule and class list in the hallway beside our door. I made Editable Thematic Class List and Schedule Sheets for a variety of themes. You could also use it as stationary.
3. Then, finally, are you still with me? I made Back to School Powerpoints that have information for parents. I will use it during the First Day of School at the Parent Meeting. Click here to see mine and click here for one that you can edit (free).
If you do not have a parent meeting, Powerpoint Presentations are great to have up and running during a Back to School night or Open House.

18 comments:

  1. Jennifer I just have to say again, how thoughtful you are to share such great things with us. I love everything you have created and it is all so useful :) I love the List and Schedule Sheets, especially the pirate ones :)

    Thanks again,
    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks-the whole time I was making them, I thought about just trashing them. I have a very simple style and I thought maybe they were not fancy enough. Thanks for the compliment. I am so glad that you like the pirates!

      Delete
  2. I love these! Thank you for sharing!

    I can't save the editable Back to School powerpoint. It opens in Google Docs but won't let me click on File or and other options!

    Cathy I.
    mrsirwinsclass@gmail.com
    Mrs. I's Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay I will download it at TpT and post a better link-thank you for letting me know!

      Delete
    2. Okay it works now..thank you again.

      Delete
  3. jennifer....just a minute....ok...I had to PINCH myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming or dead & gone to heaven. WHAT a GIFT this is! Thank you so much! This is so much fun. God bless you, Girlfriend! hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! You are a hoot, Beadboard! You are so very welcome-they were great fun to make!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Me too-of course you are an artist, but my handwriting is terrible and I was tired of printing things on labels and sticking them to my beautiful cut out pictures.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I wish I could, but I am not very good at all the linking up stuff at all!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for finding these and sharing! Editable stuff is so cool.

    Kaylynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I hope you found something you can use!

      Delete
  7. These are wonderful! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...