Friday, July 6, 2012

Kindergarten Writer's Workshop

Here is a great packet for Introducing the Writing Process in kindergarten using colors. Click here if you are interested. It is on sale for $3 at my Teachers Pay Teachers store.
The packet contains 93 pages including how-to begin Writer's Workshop, mini-lessons, daily lesson plans using colors to introduce the Writing Process, an overview for the entire year, book lists, a variety of differentiated printables for graphic organizers, rough drafts, and  "fancy papers" with sight word sentence frames in a traceable dotted font (and without).  Here is just a sampling of what is included:



7 comments:

  1. Very nice! Thanks for sharing! I really like the graphic organizers!

    Danielle

    dnll.brown@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love Graphic Organizers-they are so fun to use in the classroom!

      Delete
  2. These are wonderful...love graphic organizers!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like to use them as much as I can-helps with our evaluation model (TEAM).

      Delete
  3. Come check out my blog! I have nominated you for two awards!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...