Thursday, July 12, 2012

Helper Baskets

I like to keep a basket handy for parent volunteers, teaching assistants, or other staff members who work with small groups or individual students (either pull-out/intervention or in the classroom). I include inexpensive workbooks and flash cards from the Dollar Tree, dry erase boards and markers, alphabet and number charts, and paper and pencils. I do not provide lesson plans, they just use the materials in the basket to help the students practice skills. Click here for a variety of labels for the Helper Basket (free).


4 comments:

  1. Hi! I just gave you the Versatile Blogger Award. Come check it out at http://www.worksmartnothardinkindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea! Thanks for sharing your basket labels. :)

    ~ Lisa
    Teaching Kindergarten Kiddos

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...