Friday, July 13, 2012

Editable Name Tags and Schedule Cards Freebies


I was able to figure out how to make the schedule cards and name tags so that you could edit and personalize them with your information.  Click here for the editable name tags and click here for the editable schedule cards.

You could always use the name tags or schedule cards as labels for center baskets/tubs, cubbie or coat hook labels, or desk/table name tags. I made the name tags in a variety of themes and non-thematic. The polka-dotted schedule cards are in a variety of colors.
For even more freebies, click here. 

14 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    How did you figure out how to make documents editable? I love your blog and ideas!! I just awarded you the Versatile Blog Award. Head to my blog to get your award!
    Crystal
    Ms Jones Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was up at midnight watching a you-tube video, then it took about 1 hour to figure out how to do it. It really is easy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your schedule cards. Thanks for making them editable. I am your newest follower.

    Www.kindergartensmorgasboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I am glad that you found me!

      Delete
  4. Wow! fun, fun, fun! Thanks Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! This will save me so much time. You're sweet to share! :)

    ~ Lisa
    Teaching Kindergarten Kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! thanks...needed some of these for my theme...polka dots & circles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!
    Thank you!
    Thank you!
    I LOVE polka dots!
    Can't wait to use these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so very glad that you found something you like! You are very welcome!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...