Monday, July 30, 2012

Bulletin Board Done!

I decided to make my dry erase boards into a "reference" bulletin board. I wanted to combine all my skills mini-boards into one place. I divided a dry erase board into sections using border and then created mini-bulletin boards. I added my alphabet and numbers on FOAM Board (not mat board, sorry) to the top. I am selling everything you see except for the Calendar and Hundreds Charts (and border).

The Count to 100 items can be purchased here in the Titles Packet. You would need to buy a Chart for Numbers to 100.
You will need to buy a Calendar Chart. These pieces are editable.

I also sell the Alphabet in Brights and Primary and they are editable.
The Numbers are also offered in Brights and Primary and are editable.

I will be back tomorrow with an idea and a Freebie!

17 comments:

  1. Love this!!! All I can say girl is that you are "A"-Mazing!!! You have special God-given talents and I'm so glad you share them!!!
    Michelle
    mrsmorrowskindergarteners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a lot of planning and making, but it is done!

      Delete
  2. All I can say is WOW!! Everything looks absolutely amazing!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! Your reference board is awesome!! Thanks for sharing your hard work!
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones’ Junction

    ReplyDelete
  4. turned out nicely - going to turn my cabinets into a 'skills' area :) mine will not look this 'together'-looking...LOL

    ~ Kimberlee ~

    Two Fulbright Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so beautiful and of course it is useful too! I need to look around my room and plan where mine will go! Then I will be shopping at your store! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I am just so glad that it all came together. I sketched it and worked on each section all summer, but it took some trial and error to get it looking like that! Thank you!

      Delete
  6. I LOVE how you divided up each part. Not only is it so eye-catching, but it makes it so easy to see each section. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am proud of how well it turned out!

      Delete
  7. I absolutely love your polka dots! Your board looks amazing.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THIS (and trying to buy ALL of it on TPT). I am a first-year Kindergarten teacher.
    You mention "I also sell the Alphabet in Brights and Primary and they are editable.
    The Numbers are also offered in Brights and Primary and are editable." I cannot find these on TPT to purchase.

    Help!

    Thanks. Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are right here:
      http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Ten-Frame-Number-Cards-0-20-for-Wall-Displays-in-Brights-284025


      I am so glad that you like all of the bulletin board stuff! Have a great year!

      Delete
  9. This is amazing!! Thank you for sharing. I hope to do something like this in my classroom some day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...