Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bingo Games

Just got it finished! I use these for small groups and we play this game several ways- the traditional 4 in row (up, down, diagonal), 4 corners, and then they have to cover the entire card. Click if you are interested in this packet! There are 11 cards for lowercase letters, 11 cards for uppercase letters and 11 cards for letter sounds. This is great to leave for a substitute to use. Save paper and storage by copying the lowercase and uppercase letter cards front and back. Save laminating by placing them in sheet protectors!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebie! I can't wait to use this with my class. I absolutely love it! I am having a giveaway, stop by my blog if you get a chance and enter.
    Mrs.G's Kindergarten in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is a must! LOVE this game. Thank you for sharing. You are going to help many children!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope your students enjoy the games!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...