Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Banners and a Freebie!


I forgot to put this Treat Bag in my Treat Bag Packet (see post about Treat Bags here) after my daughters found the Gummy Bears and were about to eat them all! So I am offering it as a freebie.
It is editable so that you can type your own message and name (in Powerpoint). Click here for the freebie!
Also, I made an Editable packet of Circle Banners in 2 sizes and lot of colors and patterns. Click here if you are interested. It is on sale at Teachers Pay Teachers for $4.00. This would be perfect for you to make your own headings for any bulletin board or display (any subject, topic, art projects, seasonal). It is easy to mix and match the colors because there are so many included. Here is a detailed post about banners.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the gummy bear *freebie*! It is beary cute. =)

    Blessings,

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to find the "beary" glad freebie to use for my daughters class but it looks like the link no longer works. I am willing to pay for it but I cannot find it anywhere. Is this still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Editable-Back-to-School-Gummy-Bear-Treat-Bag-Toppers-280909

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...