Monday, July 16, 2012

Back to School Treat Bags

Back to School Treat Bag Toppers and Cards
We like to give a small treat bags to our students on Back to School Night (or you could give the treats on the first day of school). Last year, we handed out popcorn bags with treats and a note inside. Mom is still using that this year, but I am doing a fish themed treat bag. I have made lots of treat bag toppers and cards. They are at Teachers Pay Teachers for $2.50. All of the toppers and cards are editable so that you can include your own message and name. You may need to adjust the color to match the darkness of your font. I noticed when I was printing mine that I needed to make the document darker for it to print better. There are 6 different Back to School treat bags/cards, lots of plain toppers for your to create your own, and I made toppers and cards for Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Spring and Summer (end of the year gift). I also included birthday toppers and treat cards.
The Goldfish is mine, the popcorn bag is my mom's treat bag.
Back to School Treat Cards
Holiday Treat Cards and Toppers

For even more ideas, click here.

12 comments:

  1. Super cute! Would you like to donate something from TpT for a giveaway I'm starting next week? :) I would love for you to share in the fun!

    Kim
    Carried Away in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great Jennifer! I love the popcorn bag. :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, really cute! I have these in my cart. Any chance you could add Happy Birthday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are editable, but let me see if I can make one for Happy Birthday!

      Delete
    2. I added 2 different kinds. I have no idea why I did not include them the first time. The project started out with just Back to School stuff. Then I added plain, then holidays..it kinda kept growing. But now you will have a balloon one and a cake one.

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness these are AWESOME. I love the o "fish" ally ones. How clever. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. could you possibly make these available again? i would love to tweak them for my preschool classes valentines party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are at my store and for some reason the link is not working. Here is the correct link:
      http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Editable-Back-to-School-Seasonal-and-Birthday-Treat-Bag-Toppers-and-Cards

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...