Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Word Wall Banner-Part 2

My word wall banner has been pinned several times (original post), so I decided to make them digitally and sell them for $2 on Teachers Pay Teachers (which is way less expensive than all the scrapbook paper you would need to make it). So far, I have made banners in bright blue, bright green, red, orange, yellow, purple and assorted bright colors and assorted primary colors. Click the Teachers Pay Teachers button to shop!
Here is the banner in bright blue:

And here are some of the color schemes listed at Teachers Pay Teachers:

Please let me know if there is a different color scheme or theme (all dots, all stripes, all chevron etc). I will custom make them for you!

10 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! Looking forward to the orange one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-that will be the next one I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute...I totally pinned it. Thanks for doing them digitally - saved me some scrapbook paper shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah-so good to hear! I am working on a birthday banner now while I am waiting on my paper order!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you connect the circles with ribbon? Punched a hole? Glue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I just punched holes in them and tied ribbon to attach.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...