Saturday, June 30, 2012

Shapes & Colors

Here are some projects that I have been working on. They are both for sale at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.
These would be perfect for a bulletin board and I included blank shapes for flash cards. I printed mine on 8.5 X 11 cardstock. Each shape is as large as a piece of paper. You can use any color of cardstock for the shapes.

These would be perfect for a bulletin board for colors, classroom decoration, or as book covers for class books. I printed mine on 8.5 X 11 cardstock. Each crayon is as large as a piece of paper.
 I hope you are enjoying the number ten frame cards!


8 comments:

  1. Cute crayons and shapes! Congrats on your 100 + followers!!!
    I'm awarding you the Versatile Blogger award! Swing on over to check it out!
    Michelle
    nomonkeybusinessmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your crayons & shapes! Thank you so much!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you-they turned out way better than I thought they would!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am have a giveaway for my K-2 journals/portfolio printables! My latest resources is Geometry...would love if you would stop by!

    Kelli
    Tales From a Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sounds great! I am on my way right now!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...