Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Schedule Freebies

Hi Friends! I worked on a new schedule with the polka dot theme. I have provided links for all color themes below!



These are not in pdf, so hopefully you can type in it. When I open this link, the frames do not look formatted correctly, but when I download it, they look perfect. If they do not look right after you download it, could you please leave a comment so I can correct it.

Click here for the schedule cards with a text box.

Click here for the cards with boxes for clip art.

Click here for the headers.

If you like these, please leave a comment-thank you!

6 comments:

  1. I love these schedule cards & headers! You are so gracious with sharing everything with us. Thank you!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you-you are very welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you-I can use these for lots of decorating..
      www.kindertrips.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. Hello! I'm glad you are now following my blog. I'm looking forward to reading yours too!

    ~ Lisa
    Teaching Kindergarten Kiddos

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...