Saturday, June 9, 2012

Posting Standards

We are required to post our standards in kid-friendly "I can" statements and change them daily. Last year I spent a lot of time and ink printing them daily. Most people just write them on a dry erase board, but I need lines to guide my print. So I created this today using charts from Teacher Created Resources. I added a title and circle subject icons. I will just write the I can statement beside the icon for that subject. It will be laminated and then I can write on it with Vis-A-Vis or dry erase markers and erase it every day (or when I mess up). Click here for the title and here for the icons. Clip art from clker.com



These icons are best copied on cardstock and then glued on the chart. I tried to print them on full sheet label paper, but when I stuck them on the chart, I could see the line through the sticker. 


10 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I want this!!! (Please?? and thank you! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, of course- the links are right under the photos. It was super fast to make. I am making a couple so I will always have a fresh one on hand.
    Just let me know if the links are not working....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get that lined paper? Or is it a laminated notepad?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a chart I bought from the teacher store-the company is called Teacher Created Resources. I got it in red, green and black. Really wanted blue too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE!!! I might use this in my small group area! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I needed a new way to post these. If I find an even better one I pass it along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your ideas & blog!! This is great!! Thank you. :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! I enjoy sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing this...such a great idea! This year I wrote my objectives on the white board, but this way it will look much more polished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that you found something that you could use! My handwriting is not the best and I liked having something portable. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...