Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hiding the Clutter

I made one of four curtain panels today. I am using an ocean themed fabric in the blue and green color with a splash of red. These will cover up the books I use for teaching. I am using wooden dowel rods and velcro to attach to the cubbies. I did not want to put holes in anything, but velcro is allowed.


And I finished my binders. Go to Under the Alphabet Tree and visit her TpT to check out  the binder covers and spines.
What projects are you working on? I am trying to get the decorating part out of the way so I can focus on curriculum next month!

6 comments:

  1. I love the binders and curtains. I need to get all of my decorating out of the way. Send me your email address so I can get the emergent reader to you : ) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you-I can not believe I won! I am headed to your blog right now!

      Delete
  2. The binders turned out great!!! =)
    My mom and I made curtains for my room my first year of teaching! I love sewing!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you tell I am just a little proud of the binders? I have always had curtains, but when I started teaching at a new school, I just thought maybe plain was better. But I missed them and think it will warm and soften my room a little. Yes, I do love my binders. You have no idea how much time you saved me.

      Delete
  3. I love the decorating you have been doing!! I'm so ready to know what I'm going to do next year that way I can start getting all my decorating done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been fun! Well you can always just stay put!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...