Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Displaying Student Work-Freebie

Student work can be tricky to display if you do not have a lot of bulletin board space, or you have so many students and all their work won't fit on the bulletin board. I am planning to put this display over my cubbies to showcase their work. I use 12 X 12 cardstock so the work will fit both portrait or landscape and will add as many as I need for the number of students I have assigned to my class. I was inspired by Julie Lee's sister  and how she arranged her paper and added a border. The clothespins will have an ocean shape hot glued to them. Click here for the big polka dotted letters. 
My letters were traced from an old pattern. You can always get small letters and enlarge on a copy machine or document camera them to make them bigger.

 
I have added more word wall banners to my Teachers Pay Teachers store. I added orange, yellow, purple, assorted brights and assorted primary word walls.
I hope you like the dotted letters!

9 comments:

  1. It so cute and I love the little sea creatures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much! I did this last year with a Down on the Farm display. I used red gingham paper and the wooden farm animal cutouts. It was so cute!
    I hope you visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Are you going to the training tomorrow morning at 8? If so save me a seat! I am going to be leaving the house around 6 but don't know how close I will be cutting it. I'm excited to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I will be there for sure! I am excited to see you, too. I think we are supposed to bring a fully charged computer. I will save you a seat! You might have to park and walk-so I will be parking down the road in the Public Library area-but closer to Central Office side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the idea for displaying student work and the little creatures too!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank you so much! I needed a little ocean bling with my polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you! It is ready to be put on the wall in a few weeks-yikes!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...