Friday, June 8, 2012

Classroom Decor

I was planning to do an Ocean Theme for my classroom decorations. But all these polka dot decorations are so cute! So I am kind of combining the two. I purchased this ocean canopy tent from Oriental Trading for the reading center:
Then yesterday I decided to somehow add in polka dots by using the clip chart from Under the Alphabet Tree.

I was visiting Erica Bohrer's Blog and then visited her TpT store and bought the word wall cards and headers:


So now I have decided to do an electric blue, neon green, lavender color scheme and to throw in a speck of color- red. Why red? My cubbies and chairs are red and I am going to make curtains to over the cubbies using this fabric Happy Fish from Hancocks.com:


And I love these baskets and how she added a border around the bookcase from Glitzy in First Grade.


I bought new ocean themed alphabet and number lines from edtoys.com to put above the dry erase boards:


 And to tie it all together I made these polka-dot ocean animals using clip art from Scrappindoddles.

I will post pictures of how it all comes together!





4 comments:

  1. I love how organized that shelf is with those adorable baskets!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - those baskets are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your classroom is adorable and your blog is full of great ideas! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you! I am so glad you are here! Thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...